Welcome to Storylane
Knowledge base for building interactive product demos
Welcome, we are glad you are here!
Storylane's mission is to empower companies to turn their product into a Growth Engine. Today's buyers demand a "Show, don't tell" approach, and companies need to embrace it. With Storylane you can do just that and more! Read on to see how you can achieve a better growth rate.
Storylane allows you to build interactive and guided product demos in few minutes. With our platform you can record HTML (editable) and Screenshot (non-editable) screens for your demos.
Our platform is packed with various features so it can be used across different teams in your organization. Below are a some common use cases and examples on how Storylane is used by our customers today:
(This documentation will use "Demos" and "Stories" interchangeably)
- Product Tours You can build guided-tour of your product and embed on your marketing website. This will help drive PLG and increase qualified leads in your funnel. (PS: You can embed lead form as well)
- Email Campaigns Send product-tour in your email campaigns to show new features or specific flow of your product.
- Blogs / Landing pages Embed small quick guided-tours of your product features in your blogs, resources or landing pages to drive engagement
- Demo leave-behind Create a guided + clickable demo of your product that's customized for your prospect, and send it out to them as demo leave-behinds. This will help your champion buyer to internalize your product and accelerate deals.
- Live Demos Show Storylane demos in discovery calls or at various POC stages. Your sales reps can be trained to follow consistent demo flow.
- Partner Selling and Training Share Storylane demos with extended partners so they can follow guided and consistent demo flows. Also, use it for training new sales reps
- Onboarding Your customer success team can use Storylane for onboarding customers to your product platform from beginning to end, with detailed steps.
- Knowledge Base / How to guides You can embed Storylane demos in various knowledge base tools or docs as how-to-guide of your product features. This documentation will show you that as proof hopefully :)
- Product Change-log If you shipped a new feature then record quick demo in minutes to show-case your feature. Share the feature in social platform and you can drive engagement
- Customer Feedback Embed Storylane in various website or services - Notion, Zendesk, Readme, Gitbook, Jira / Confluence, Webflow etc to gather user feedback