Embedding your Story
Share your demos with prospects
Storylane demos can be embedded across wide variety of websites or services. We provide multiple options to embed depending on your needs
- Inline Embed - Copy embed code and you can add it to any website. Demo starts once page loads (example here: https://jsfiddle.net/storylane/h6gdwf4s/)
- Inline Embed with CTA - Demo preview will be shown with CTA button. Clicking the CTA loads the demo (example here: https://jsfiddle.net/storylane/akprf9z3/)
- Popup Embed - Add CTA button on your website, and on click it will open popup window with demo. (see example here: https://jsfiddle.net/storylane/w64kq9uh/)
Here is quick demo on different embed options
Story showing how to embed your story
Below are few of list of platforms that are supported out-of-box for embedding Storylane demos.
- Open Webflow, select HTML block (need webflow paid plan)
- Paste your embed code from Storylane demo, then publish to view it
- Type HTML, and paste your embed code from Storylane demo.
- Click “preview” to view the demo
- Simply add your story URL in Confluence page, then
- change the display to "Inline Embed" to view the demo in the page
- Type iframe and select the “embed iframe” option. Then, paste the Storylane demo URL in the box.
- Go to any Trainual step where you want to add the demo preview, then choose "code view" to add the demo
Storylane demos support oEmbed standards which means you can add the demo story URL to many different platforms or services apart from the ones mentioned above.