Flows & Checklist
Groups product features into flows and checklist
Flows & Checklists are perfect way to showcase multiple features of your product to your viewers in a single demo.
- Each flow contains multiple guided widget steps, and
- Checklist contains multiple Flows
By default Storylane creates a flow for you when you record a demo. If you want to add new flows, then click on
next to flow name. See a Storylane below on how to do it
Checklist groups multiple flows and provided end-user option to pick their own experience.
- Click on menu icon to open flows
- Then, click on "Config Checklist"(Pro tip: Checklist works best when you have more than 1 flow)
- Show Checklist on Start
- Expand checklist to middle of screen
- Mark checklist completed on click
- Launch Button
- Style the "Button Color" and "Button Text" . Default will show like this
- You can configure the position of button to appear (left corner, middle or right corner). If you need more customization then you can fine-tune the offset values.
See Storylane below on how to configure and style your checklist
Story showing how to configure and style your checklist