Record editable product demo
- Open the chrome extension
- Select "Create New Demo" or "Choose Existing Demo"
- Choose "Record HTML" and start capturing
Once you start capturing, you will see option with "Capture" button in the page. On clicking, it will capture the entire page HTML
Story showing how to HTML capture
- 1.Use shortcut key (Ctrl+Shift+S) or (Cmd+Shift+S) to capture anytime
- 2.Click three dots next to "Capture" button,
- Prompt to rename each captured screen (instead of Storylane auto-naming)
- Add 3 seconds delay before every capture. It helps to capture any popups or tooltips or menu bars that will only appear if you keep your mouse on that element.